xfce and client decorations fixed. Title bar button images?

Christian Pagé page at sca.uqam.ca
Tue Apr 23 17:56:19 CEST 2002

Hi, I think that the problem was the HandleWidth in the Style command.
Now, using only NoTitle, BorderWidth 0 is working.
Thanks!

Another question, I am trying to have a motif-like titlebar.
If I specify:
ShowButtons Right   2
ShowButtons Left    1
Mouse 0 1 A __builtin_windowops_or_die__
Mouse 0 4 A Iconify
Mouse 0 2 A __builtin_maximize_function__

I get wrong button images for the two right buttons.
Is there a way to change them?
I get the X for maximize and the square for the iconify.

Thanks,

Christian Pagé