Gimp and XFce (arrow key problem)

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Mon Apr 8 23:31:40 CEST 2002

I never heard of such a problem before. You did exactly the right thing
with ~/.xfce/xfwmrc and you say it does work at first.
I can't think of anything that would set keybindings for xfwm after a
certain amount of time.
I also don't have problems with the GIMP, but then I only use the mouse
;-)

	Jasper