[Xfce-i18n] Script to test latest translations from Transifex in Xfce (maybe Xubuntu 19.04)

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Thu May 9 23:18:21 CEST 2019

Please share with us what you have. If you have it in a Git
repository, even better.

The script I have is just for downloading po files for my language in
order to generate a local Translation Memory:
https://gitlab.com/rafaelff/scripts/raw/master/xfce-po-download.sh

Just a reminder: if the version of the installed software is different
from the po file you have (e.g. the po file is from the/one of latest
commit from master branch), chance is that one string or another
doesn't match exactly which results in the string show up in English,
instead of the desired language.  So, not always just compiling po
into mo files will be enough to see the GUI/CLI completely translated.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle