[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin-0.8.4 string freeze announcement

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:44:55 CET 2014

On 10/25/2014 06:25 AM, Harald Judt wrote:
> I checked translations yesterday in the evening and they seem to be
> up-to-date now. As for the release date, you're right, I did not
> mention any deadline. Typically I'd wait for about two weeks, but this
> time there are only three or four strings to change, and much of the
> other stuff has already been translated since 0.8.3 has been released.
> Therefore I'd like to release the new version next Friday, is that ok
> with you? Harald

Harald, I have translated the pt-BR locale during the weekend, but I
noticed lots of tabs in the strings, is that really necessary? I didn't
take a look at the source, but I think this is problematic since some
translators might not perceive the tab symbol displayed at Transifex as
actually a tab. Alas, I wasn't able to get the plugin into the panel,
git clone, ./autogen.sh, make && make install all ran fine, but I can't
add the plugin, it's not listed in "Add news items" dialog. Am I missing
something?

Cheers,
André Miranda