[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin-0.8.4 string freeze announcement

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Sat Oct 25 11:25:42 CEST 2014

Am 25.10.2014 um 01:50 schrieb Pablo Lezaeta Reyes:
> I mean sometimes the script not update to transifex, you can read one or
> two treads about it tin the mailisting, and sometimes the devs not wait
> to let translator to translate (or wait to less time or not mention the
> deadline for do it).

I checked translations yesterday in the evening and they seem to be
up-to-date now. As for the release date, you're right, I did not mention
any deadline. Typically I'd wait for about two weeks, but this time
there are only three or four strings to change, and much of the other
stuff has already been translated since 0.8.3 has been released.
Therefore I'd like to release the new version next Friday, is that ok
with you?

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'

PGP Key ID: 0xBA3AC516
Fingerprint: 569E 0ADA 440A 8B11 D1A2 AB47 8238 0256 BA3A C516