[Xfce-i18n] Opinions about translations.xfce.org

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:41:55 CET 2014

One-click for all xfce translations of one language would be ideal.....

In the meantime: how do I use Transifex Client?

This is what I did:

tx init

pjotr at pjotr-TravelMate-P253 ~ $ tx pull -r xfce -l nl
Exception: Specified resource 'xfce' does not exist.

2014-01-26 Besnik Bleta <bbleta at otenet.gr>