[Xfce-i18n] Transifex.com: headers are being removed from uploaded .po files

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:53:47 CEST 2013

Another problem with Transifex.com: the headers of the .po files are being
removed and replaced by a generic text.

For example, this is the header in the file thunar.po that I uploaded:

# Dutch translation (Nederlands) of the thunar package.
# Copyright (C) the author of the aforementioned package.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the aforementioned
package.
#
# Translators:
# Pjotr <pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com>, 2011-2013.

And this is what Transifex turns it into, after I uploaded the file
thunar.po:

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
#
# Translators:
# Pjotr123 <pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com>, 2013
# Pjotr pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com , 2011,2013

This is not right, I think. It's important that both the name of the
package and it's license are being mentioned in the header, so Transifex
should not remove that information from an uploaded .po file.

Regards, Pjotr.