[Xfce-i18n] Hebrew team mess.

Seong-ho Cho darkcircle.0426 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:44:32 CET 2013

There is no fun and there is no impression. PLEASE STOP arguing each other.
Yaron and Genghis are makes us toooooooooooooooo boring.

Please tell us joke or funny story rather than blooming idle talk. :-P

p.s. story of BOTH had gone to andromeda galaxy. please do not return to
the earth :-P
p.s.2 and I need to get information of the progress for fixing the UI
message of xfce4-weather-plugin. there is something strange thing. ( I
don't think that it is "wrong". just strange and funny thing. )