[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin string freeze

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:09:58 CET 2013

Hi, me again.

While polishing pt_BR translation for xfce4-weather-plugin I was able
to look closely at some possible issues. Here what I found that might
be interesting to be fix - or maybe I'm wrong :-)

1) Missing translation strings for (my previous comment included):
"_Location", "_Units", "_Appearance", "_Scrollbox", "Show Scroll_box"

2) There are some occurrences of "melting point of water", but wasn't
it supose to be "of ice", as ice melts to water? If I'm not wrong and
you're willing to fix it, please watch out for the expression "and its
boiling point", which could mistakenly reference to ice, instead of
water ("boiling point of water").

3) Now a suggestion: related to "Forecast tab in the summary window" I
suggest replace "summary" with "details", as the mention of "summary"
could lead the user to go look for a tab named summary, instead of
details.

P.s.: Congratulations on the tooltips! I learned a lot from they,
which, indeed, made the translation easy.

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira