[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin string freeze

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:24:50 CET 2013

Please allow to translate "Show scroll_box", which is not available to
translate at the moment. The following change is needed in
'panel-plugin/weather-config.c' file:
 - gtk_check_button_new_with_mnemonic("Show scroll_box");
+ gtk_check_button_new_with_mnemonic(_("Show scroll_box"));

Thanks,
Rafael Ferreira