[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin string freeze

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Tue Jan 15 08:17:21 CET 2013

Dear Harald,

First of all, congratulations and kudos!
This release has some educational value.

* I think that Celsius is more common than Celcius (I am not sure).
* What is the difference between "International knots (kt)" to "knots"?

I will complete my translation today or tomorrow's night.

Regards,
--GK.

‎תאריך: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:31:05 +0100
 ‎מאת: Harald Judt <h.judt at gmx.at>