[Xfce-i18n] Whisker menu: fit for upstream Xfce 4.12? Translate?

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:36:40 CET 2013

if you can maintain translations OK in either master and other part, so I
give my +1

but remmmeber that xfce4 translation-to-master-git is buggy now and manual
procedure is needed

2013/12/10 Pjotr Vertaalt <pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I have a question for the Xfce developers:
>
> The Whisker menu (xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin) from Graeme Gott has become
> rather popular: not only is it present by default in the Xfce edition of
> Linux Mint, but it's being considered by the Xubuntu devs as well.
> Homepage: http://gottcode.org/xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin/
>
> Translations are on Transifex, just like Xfce itself:
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin/
>
> Maybe it's a good idea to include it in the next upstream Xfce release
> (4.12)?
>
> I quite like it myself, I must say: it's fast, intuitive and modern.
> User-friendly, no explanation needed. Feels more refined, practical and
> beautiful than the current default Xfce menu, which is a bit outdated, in
> my opinion.
>
> Regards, Pjotr.

*Pablo Lezaeta*
* Use Cop for Backups, Join whit this Referal <https://copy.com/?r=PJulGj> and
reseive 5 GB extra.
* Use Copy para su almacenamiento en línea, Únase con esta
*Referencia*<https://copy.com?r=PJulGj> y
obtenga 5GB extra iniciales.