[Xfce-i18n] Whisker menu: fit for upstream Xfce 4.12? Translate?

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:54:01 CET 2013

Maintaining the Dutch translation is no problem for me....
xfce4-whisker-plugin is only 78 strings (213 words). The Dutch translation
of Whisker menu is already at 100 % now.

If the Whisker menu would become the default menu for Xfce 4.12, it would
mean a very visible modernization of Xfce.

Regards, Pjotr.