[Xfce-i18n] Whisker menu: fit for upstream Xfce 4.12? Translate?

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:24:43 CET 2013

Hello,

I have a question for the Xfce developers:

The Whisker menu (xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin) from Graeme Gott has become
rather popular: not only is it present by default in the Xfce edition of
Linux Mint, but it's being considered by the Xubuntu devs as well.
Homepage: http://gottcode.org/xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin/

Translations are on Transifex, just like Xfce itself:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin/

Maybe it's a good idea to include it in the next upstream Xfce release
(4.12)?

I quite like it myself, I must say: it's fast, intuitive and modern.
User-friendly, no explanation needed. Feels more refined, practical and
beautiful than the current default Xfce menu, which is a bit outdated, in
my opinion.

Regards, Pjotr.