[Xfce-i18n] New release of Orage soon

Juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Dec 3 08:50:24 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am preparing a new release of Orage. I hope it can be done next week.
There are quite a lot of changes to timezones and also to other
translatable texts,
so please, check and fix those if time permits.

Orage is now using transifex for translations. The migration missed 16
languages.
10 (az, bn_IN, fa, gu, hy, ka, ku, mr, ms, ta) of those were almost
empty, so no harm
was done and it was basically good to get rid of them. But we also lost
3 languages,
which were 100%  translated: da, de, fi. And 3 that were 20-60%
complete: dz, hi, mk.

That was not so good. I have been able to recover manually fi language
and I will try
to include it to the release bypassing transifex; not sure yet how it
goes. If you can
help with those other lost languages, that would be nice.

Thanks,
Juha