[Xfce-i18n] Thai translation

Rafael Ferreira rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:28:31 CEST 2013

Looks like you are still not a member of the language team. After you
request to join the team, the coordinatoor needs to accept you. Then, you
will be able to translate freely any module for your language.

Reviewing translation files in Transifex is not mandatory, although it is
desireable. Please notice that as member of the Xfce translation team in
transifex you will not have the same permissions like coordinator of GNOME
language team (ex.: commit to git). So, translated is translated.

Once you are a member of the language team, you can translate online ("web
editor", as Transifex call it) or offline, by downloading "for translation"
or "for use" and then uploading it again. Be careful to not upload the PO
file to the wrong resource (module).