[Xfce-i18n] Thai translation

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan thep at linux.thai.net
Thu Aug 15 15:01:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Rafael Ferreira <rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Contribution is always welcome. Translations for Xfce are taking place in
> the translation platform Transifex (your language is here [1]). Some more
> information about it in the Xfce website [2].

Thanks for the info. I had requested for the creation of Thai translation
and I appear to be a translator in the team [4]. However, my profile [5]
says I'm not in any team.

[4] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/language/th/members/
[5] https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/theppitak/

I've tried to start translating xfce4-panel [6] by clicking on the master
branch. A dialog pops up with the "Translate now" button and "Download
for translation" link grayed out.

[6] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/language/th/?project=43261

Do I need to do something to be able to reserve for the translation?

And since there is no other native-speaker member to review the
translation, how would the workflow run?

Note that I'm familiar with editing PO files off-line. Is it possible to submit
translated PO files rather than editing it on the web?

Thanks in advance,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/