[Xfce-i18n] One string in Clipman (Hebrew)

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sat Mar 10 10:48:51 CET 2012

I need an alternative sentence or an alternative for the word Push
	Push last copied text to the top of the history, useful to
	reorder old items

Can I replace "By default" to Normally or Regularly? (in a
normal/regular fashion/manner...)
	By default the action is triggerred by a selection, check this
	option to trigger the action only when you make a manual

When the selection is done...
What will be done? Is it the "selection process" (the action of
selection)?
	When the selection is done (mouse or keyboard) and the Control
	key is still pressed down, the popup menu for matched actions
	will be skipped