[Xfce-i18n] One string in Clipman (Hebrew)

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sat Mar 10 10:29:54 CET 2012

Hebrew: completed ~90%

Questions:

Can the word sure be omitted for the new dialog is already indicating
if the user is certain ("Are you sure you want to reset the actions to
the system default values?")

Can Tweaks be replace with tuning?

I do use Clipman and I do know what selections mean.
Can you tell me what "selections" are (e.g. Sync _selections)
Maybe I will find a better word than בחירות which is the same as
elections in Israel, nevertheless the word בחירות IS definitely proper
and correct but, unfortunately, it seems that, for the time being, I
need to go along with the trend of dumbing-down* the language in the
Hebraic translations.

 * The attitude is that "the users are stupid" so we need to make them
   more silly and not to enrich their low graded vocabulary. It is
   reminiscing the USA Congress: Why do you put so many regulations
   that we are all up against? Because people are stupid (just a P.S.).