[Xfce-i18n] genghiskhan at gmx.ca

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Fri Jul 20 20:33:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 19.07.2012 18:44, schrieb Genghis Khan:
> Hallo Harald,
>
> I have issues understanding these expressions:
>
> * Interval data applies to
> * Point data applies to
>
> May you please elaborate about them?

On second thought, maybe I should just ditch these terms (which are
actually self-invented in lack of proper words) and write a good
explanation about the different kinds of values. They sound bad, are
most probably hard to translate and the user shouldn't need to deal with
them. I guess that's better saved for later though, I don't want to make
any more string changes before release (except if some of you request it).

Thanks for bringing this to attention.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'