[Xfce-i18n] genghiskhan at gmx.ca

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Fri Jul 20 22:32:01 CEST 2012

Hallo Harald,

I would suggest to you to dedicate to it more time, no hurry. Your
choice of words might be positive.

What I mean by that is this, from whee I am from (Israel) we have a
complete mess, dumb-ification, and a severe vague distortion of language
and words, and it is also in the computer world, for example, The words
Mode & Status are, officially, the same word in Hebrew.

There are also cases in which you can see a software that has five
different words, each has its own meaning, and all of the five words
will be translated to the same word in Hebrew. I am sorry that I am
unable to provide an example of it, as I don't recall a reference of
anything in this issue at the moment.

This is probably a result of two main things, IMHO:

1) Over concentration on military, weaponry and war, for whatever
 reason, justified or not (it is most likely not justified, and I will
 not discuss it).
2) Deliberately dumbing down the public, by the ruling class, using a
 distorted and limited language (e.g. what is called and qualified as
 slang, in order to let up to LAWYERS to speak "high" (uncleared and
 un-categorically) language) and by that to get control over things
 that otherwise would not be possible, let alone the phenomenon of
 Interpretation!!, the gold of many indecent people.

I think that reason number two can be considered as common to almost
all countries, unfortunately.

Take your time and attention, because you ARE the one who know best.

More word, more expressions (preferably not interpretable), more
reading, more enhanced people.

Have a fun, ease and productive, thinking ;-)

--
Proper English. www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz. http://email.is-not-s.ms