[Xfce-i18n] Translations of Postler

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Tue Jan 25 20:25:05 CET 2011

Am Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:39:21 +0000
schrieb Sérgio Marques <smarquespt at gmail.com>:

> Hey Christian
>
> In pot files exist these lines that I translated as stated
>
> *[mailto:][ADDRESS][?subject=SUBJECT][&body=BODY]*
> *[mailto:][ENDEREÇO][?subject=ASSUNTO][&body=CORPO]*
> *[&from=FROM][&to=TO][&cc=COPY][&attach=ATTACHMENT][&part=PART]*
> *[&from=DE][&to=PARA][&cc=COPIAR][&attach=ANEXO][&part=PARTE]*
>
> Ignoring the translation, is this syntax correct?

The words  have the same meaning as those you find at the top of a message, I added a comment.

> Another question:
>
> *"Failed to parse account in \"%s\": %s"*

The file was found, and read but contains invalid details or format.

> *"Failed to parse command line: %s"*

The syntax was invalid.

> The meaning of parse is analyze or process?

I added according comments.

> Some more:
>
> *"Do you want to send the message" *
> *"_Send message without subject"*
>
> Maybe something like following lines to keep consistency
>
> *"Do you want to"*
> *"_Send message without attachments"*

Apparently gettext chokes on concatenations. Fixed!

Thanks a lot for pointing these out and also thanks to the others who replied!

--
ciao,
    Christian