[Xfce-i18n] Translations of Postler

Sérgio Marques smarquespt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 01:39:21 CET 2011

Hey Christian

In pot files exist these lines that I translated as stated

*[mailto:][ADDRESS][?subject=SUBJECT][&body=BODY]*
*
*
*[mailto:][ENDEREÇO][?subject=ASSUNTO][&body=CORPO]*
*
*
*[&from=FROM][&to=TO][&cc=COPY][&attach=ATTACHMENT][&part=PART]*
*
*
*[&from=DE][&to=PARA][&cc=COPIAR][&attach=ANEXO][&part=PARTE]*

Ignoring the translation, is this syntax correct?

Another question:

*"Failed to parse account in \"%s\": %s"*
*"Failed to parse command line: %s"*

The meaning of parse is analyze or process?

Some more:

*"Do you want to send the message" *
*"_Send message without subject"*

Maybe something like following lines to keep consistency

*"Do you want to"*
*"_Send message without attachments"*
*
*
Regards*
*
*
*

2011/1/22 Christian Dywan <christian at twotoasts.de>

> Hejsan,
>
> some of you may have heard of Postler, it is a new mail reader with a
> strong focus on simplicity. It has reached a pointed where it can be used
> fully with basic needs.
>
> I would like ask for localisations in Transifex.
>
> http://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/postler/
>
> Not everyone will be able to use Postler as his only mail client, the first
> release, expected within the next two months, will focus on basic features
> and is not going to have all features of Claws Mail or Thunderbird. Feature
> requests are welcome in any case.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/postler
>
> The code is hosted in git.xfce.org but bug tracking is done at Launchpad.
> I personally chose the best tools for the tasks regardless of political
> aspects.
>
> --
> ciao,
>    Christian