[Xfce-i18n] Translations of Postler

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Sun Jan 23 00:09:42 CET 2011

Hejsan,

some of you may have heard of Postler, it is a new mail reader with a strong focus on simplicity. It has reached a pointed where it can be used fully with basic needs.

I would like ask for localisations in Transifex.

http://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/postler/

Not everyone will be able to use Postler as his only mail client, the first release, expected within the next two months, will focus on basic features and is not going to have all features of Claws Mail or Thunderbird. Feature requests are welcome in any case.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postler

The code is hosted in git.xfce.org but bug tracking is done at Launchpad. I personally chose the best tools for the tasks regardless of political aspects.

--
ciao,
    Christian