[Xfce-i18n] About possible switch to Transifex 0.8.0

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:28:10 CET 2010

2010/1/10 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> So what will it be? 0.7.3 or wait until the online translator supports
> filtering...

Obviously I mean 0.8.0devel or stick with 0.7.3 until the 0.8 series
supports filtering in the online translator.


More information about the Xfce-i18n mailing list