[Xfce-i18n] Website news

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:59:12 CET 2010

Hi Cristian,

2010/12/12 Cristian Marchi <cri.penta at gmail.com>:
> Is there a guide on how to manage the translations for Xfce website? I would
> like to know how to translate the news and how to add some only for Italian
> version.

I just want to say it is wise to wait for the new website to come out,
which is likely to become available with Xfce 4.8, we will let you
know how to translate it once it is ready to be.

For adding Italian only information, if I understand this right, you
can use the wiki and present the content as you wish, you don't have
to translate word by word the content of this latter anyway. I
actually encourage people to use the wiki as a localized frontpage :)

> Thanks for any help
> Cristian

Kind Regards
--