[Xfce-i18n] Fw: [Xfce4-commits] <xfce4-cpugraph-plugin:master> l10n: Updated Catalan (Valencian) (ca) translation to 100%

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:47:02 CEST 2010

Thank you for pointing that out, Florian! I'll fix the translations.

Why not converting the english strings into "Show frame" and "Show margins"
respectively?

Regards.

2010/4/19 Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>

> Hi Florian,
>
> I had suggest “Include inner-spacing” or “Include inner-padding” maybe
> even “Include border-spacing” instead of “Show border.”
>
> Regards
> Mike
>
> 2010/4/19 Florian Rivoal <frivoal at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't speak Catalan, but I suspect there is a problem with the
> > translations I quoted below. "Show frame"and "Show border" are not
> > supposed to be translated to the same thing. The first one draws a
> > rectangle around the graph, the second one leaves empty margins.
> >
> > I agree that the English version isn't terribly clear either though.
> > I'd be interested in hearing replacement suggestions.
> >
> >  - Florian
> >
> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> > Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:02:01 +0000 (UTC)
> > From: Transifex <noreply at xfce.org>
> > To: xfce4-commits at xfce.org
> > Subject: [Xfce4-commits] <xfce4-cpugraph-plugin:master> l10n: Updated
> > Catalan (Valencian) (ca) translation to 100%
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >  #: ../panel-plugin/properties.c:69
> >  msgid "Show frame"
> >  msgstr "Mostra el marc"
> >
> >  #: ../panel-plugin/properties.c:70
> > -#, fuzzy
> >  msgid "Show border"
> > -msgstr "Mostra el marc"
> > +msgstr "Mostrar el marc"
> >
> > [...]

Fry: You can see how I lived before I met you.
Bender: You lived before you met me?!
Fry: Yeah, lots of people did.
Bender: Really?!