[Xfce-i18n] Fw: [Xfce4-commits] <xfce4-cpugraph-plugin:master> l10n: Updated Catalan (Valencian) (ca) translation to 100%

Florian Rivoal frivoal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:08:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:47:02 +0200
Harald Servat <redcrash at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/4/19 Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>
> > I had suggest “Include inner-spacing” or “Include inner-padding”
> > maybe even “Include border-spacing” instead of “Show border.”
>
> Why not converting the english strings into "Show frame" and "Show
> margins" respectively?

Hi Mike and Harald, thanks for your suggestions.

I think like the word margin best. On the other hand, I am not too sure
about "show". Margin are an empty space, so we are not really showing
anything. I am also not too sure "include" would really work better.

So, what do you and others think? Any native English speaker around?
"Show margins"? "Include margins"? something else?

- Florian