[Xfce-i18n] ristretto on transifex

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon Sep 7 19:25:28 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Evaggelos
Balaskas<ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I've just updated through Transifex a new Ristretto Greek updated
> translation po file.
>
> The po file from git has 98 entries,
> transifex provide a pot with 39 entries but shows on web 57 entries
> and there is no pot file to git !!!
>
> So i know that the truth is out there (somehow) but i cant find it (yet).

I haven't checked in detail, but it sounds that the project is
intltool-based and the developer removed some strings? The Tx POT is
generated dynamically and msgmerged with the PO file, so this is what
usually happens when the Tx-generated PO has a different number of
entries than the VCS one.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos