[Xfce-i18n] Some doubts about the new translation workflow

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon Sep 7 19:23:07 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Leandro
Regueiro<leandro.regueiro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Uploading several .po files at once doesn't work either.
>
> This sucks!!! For translating openSuse we have a system called
> Vertaal. Its predecessor let to upload a tar.gz with fifty .po files
> or more.

The proposed action for this would be: take a zipped set of files with
standard naming (see the naming scheme used when you download a file
through Transifex), and for each file, break the name, identify the
various targets, and issue a submission.

But, this is kinda overkill. The best way would be to have a
command-line tool that communicates with the Tx API and does these
things.

Are you a Python programmer? :)

-d

--