[Xfce-i18n] untranslated menu items for simplified Chinese for xfce 4.6.1

huntxu mhuntxu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:04:06 CEST 2009

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:23:15 +0800, Qianqian Fang <fangqq at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> I just installed a copy of Ubuntu Karmic in a virtual machine for
> testing. I chose Simplified Chinese as the default language, and
> noticed a few menu items are untranslated, such as "Add/Remove
> Applications", "Default Printer" etc. A few google searches led
> me to the Transifex site, but strangely, I could not find these
> items in the Chinese translation packages for xfce 4.6.
>
> Can someone tell me where to find these untranslated menu text?
> I can offer some help to finish the translations.

Have you installed the language packages?
Yet if you cannot exactly point out in which project these are those
untranslated items, could you please just attach a screenshot showing us
where are they?
If you'd like to help translate xfce on Transifex, just read the wiki
page: http://wiki.xfce.org/translations, or if you'd like translate
language packages of Ubuntu, take a look on
https://translations.launchpad.net/

--
best regards,
hunt