[Xfce-i18n] untranslated menu items for simplified Chinese for xfce 4.6.1

Qianqian Fang fangqq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:23:15 CEST 2009

hi

I just installed a copy of Ubuntu Karmic in a virtual machine for
testing. I chose Simplified Chinese as the default language, and
noticed a few menu items are untranslated, such as "Add/Remove
Applications", "Default Printer" etc. A few google searches led
me to the Transifex site, but strangely, I could not find these
items in the Chinese translation packages for xfce 4.6.

Can someone tell me where to find these untranslated menu text?
I can offer some help to finish the translations.

thanks

Qianqian