[Xfce-i18n] Transifex issue

Og Maciel ogmaciel at gnome.org
Wed Oct 28 03:01:34 CET 2009

Hi there,

I was wondering if you guys could go over the issue once again just so
that I can fully understand it? What I understood was that apps-master
was showing up as 99% translated for the Danish team but the overall
collection for Danish was 100%? Is that the case? If so we (Transifex)
then need to verify where the logistics for calculating and updating
stats so that we don't have discrepancies like this.

>> This way as it is working right now is time consuming for translators.

I'm sorry but how is this time consuming? Don't get me wrong, I'm a
translator myself and understand how important it is to have accurate
statistics, but this investigation (thanks by the way for doing it)
couldn't have taken you more than 5 minutes perhaps? Dimitris and the
Transifex guys will gladly fix whatever issue we throw at them, so the
sooner we provide them a good way to reproduce the issue, the sooner
it will get fixed for sure. :)

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel