[Xfce-i18n] New Xfce4 Screenshooter release soon

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Sat Nov 28 18:44:04 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm planning to do a new Xfce4 Screenshooter release soon, so it would
be great if translations could be as updated as possible. The
documentation translations need some love too, you can send me the
localized screenshots if you want, I will add them.

If a French translator feels like updating the translations of the
French documentation, it would be awesome as I don't have time to spend
on this.

Thank you all who have already updated the translations and thanks in
advance for those who will !

Cheers,

Jérôme