[Xfce-i18n] New at list

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Sat Nov 28 23:00:06 CET 2009

Hello Sergio and Nuno,

2009/11/28 Nuno Miguel <nunis at netcabo.pt>:

>  Hi Sergio
>
>  Welcome to the team. It's nice to have you here.
>  You can send to me any work if you want and I'll commit it.

I gave Sergio upload rights, so he can directly made his changes. Of
course with this workflow it is much appreciated to work in close
collaboration. For example if you wish to proof-read, you can do
either via private mail or other means (google group, wiki, etc). A
page can be created on the wiki[0] for that purpose.

[0] http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/language_maintainers

@Sergio, make sure you set up your real name in your profile on
Transifex otherwise the commits won't be accepted once sent to git.

>  Regards,
>
>  Nuno Miguel

Welcome & Kind Regards
--