[Xfce-i18n] foo xfce4-power-manager 0.8.0

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Mon Mar 30 15:34:46 CEST 2009

Per Kongstad wrote:

> Hi Ali,
>
> Sorry once again me.
>

> Ali Abdallah wrote:
>
>> Per Kongstad wrote:
>> Dear Ali,
>>
>> Is this sentence for doing an action at a certain chargelevel or what
>> is it.
>>
>> Maybe it should be explained in the po-file.
>>

>>> Yes exactly, it is the same option as before, and this sentence it
>>> is just a tooltip of the widget.
>>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Per Kongstad
>>

>>> Best Regards,
>>> Ali.
>>>
>> Danish Xfce coordinator.

> Your writing that the main power will do something at a certain
> chargelevel.
>
> Could you give me an exampel as I donøt understand that mainpower will
> do something. Normally in power management something happens when the
> chargelevel of something is low. Your sentence indicates the opposite.
>
> Sorry if I don't get it.

The sentence now is "When all the power sources of the computer reach
this charge level"

This tooltip is for the widget that follows the label "Consider the
computer on low power at", i mean here when all the power sources of the
computer reach a certain value then the system will be considered on low
power by the power manager, all source(s) because laptops might have
more than one battery.

Please let me know if this still not clear.

> Best regards,
>
> Per Kongstad

Many thanks,
Ali.