[Xfce-i18n] foo xfce4-power-manager 0.8.0

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Mon Mar 30 15:29:23 CEST 2009

Hi Ali,

Sorry once again me.

Ali Abdallah wrote:
> Per Kongstad wrote:
> Dear Ali,
>
> Is this sentence for doing an action at a certain chargelevel or what
> is it.
>
> Maybe it should be explained in the po-file.
>

> > Yes exactly, it is the same option as before, and this sentence it
> > is just a tooltip of the widget.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Per Kongstad
>

> > Best Regards,
> > Ali.
> Danish Xfce coordinator.

Your writing that the main power will do something at a certain
chargelevel.

Could you give me an exampel as I donøt understand that mainpower will
do something. Normally in power management something happens when the
chargelevel of something is low. Your sentence indicates the opposite.

Sorry if I don't get it.

Best regards,

Per Kongstad