[Xfce-i18n] strings in gigolo

gianluca foddis gianluca.foddis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 20:58:19 CET 2009

>> I'm translating gigolo to italian.
>> I compiled the app from git and noticed that two strings in the UI
>> (preferences->Interface) are not available for translation in the pot
>> file.
>
> Which ones?
> I checked the code and couldn't find any strings which are not marked
> as translatable. But it would be easier to find those if you could tell
> the English strings.
> Thanks.

The picture attached shows the difference between the 0.3.2 and the git
version.
On the left, there is the 0.3.2 and on the right the git version.
You can see that in the git version (right) there is one string
untranslated.
This one and the associated tooltip are the two strings that I don't
find in the pot file.

gluca at glfhome:~$ grep "side panel" xfce/tx/gigolo/master/po/gigolo.pot
msgid "Show 'Browse Network' side panel"
"Whether to show a side panel for browsing the local network for available "

> Regards,
> Enrico

br,
gianluca