[Xfce-i18n] master or xfce-4.6

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:26:45 CEST 2009

2009/8/24 Stavros Giannouris <stavrosg at hellug.gr>:
> 2009/8/24 Dmitriy Kudryashov <overmailed at gmail.com>:
>> And the other point is duplicate translations - one lock a .po and
>> translates it in, say, 'xfce-4.6' branch and the other does the same
>> with the 'master' branch and never knows that is was already been
>> done.
>
> A case like this should be avoided if you are coordinated right.

Yes, I can only suggest to work together with other uploaders, in your
case there is Denis Koryavov, which I CCed. You can use the wiki[1] to
take notes about translation status, what to do, etc, and it will stay
visible for new translators who might have a look at that page, I
think it is better than discussing only via emails.

[1] http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/language_maintainers
http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/team_ru

Regards
Mike