[Xfce-i18n] WG: Re: Translation of "Application" and "Places" to German

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Wed Aug 13 23:19:03 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 13.08.2008, 20:50 +0000 schrieb Michael Kremser:

> Indeed, installation of the "language-support-gnome-de" package
> changed "Clear" to "Leeren". Anyway, there's still "Applications" and
> "Places" there.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Michael

To be honest, I'd rather have a look at what Gnome and *Ubuntu chose as
default translations. IIRC, it is "Anwendungen" and "Orte". You might
want to have a look at http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/team_de and insert your
name below and coordinate a little bit at what exactly you would like to
work on.

Cheers (well, my beer is empty)

Fabian