[Xfce-i18n] About the Spanish translation for XFCE (branch 4_4)

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Thu Nov 29 22:00:47 CET 2007

Le lundi 26 novembre 2007 à 12:53 -0600, Cristian Othón Martínez Vera a
écrit :
> Hi everybody!

Hi,

>  I recently began to use XFCE, and noticed the lack of updates for the
> Spanish translation. This weekend I had some spare time, and worked to
> solve it.
>
>  I've made a patch to update the Spanish translation for the 4_4 branch,
> but before I send it, I have two questions:
>
>  - It's a huge patch, obtained with 'svn diff */po/es.po'. Should I
> split it, or send it as it is?

I'm not sure what the difference is between your "svn diff */po/es.po"
or just a "svn diff > es.diff.patch". We normally use the latter and I
assume you only brought changes to the es.po files so you could as well
use this command.

>  - Would the updated translation appear in the 4.4.2 release? Just
> curious.

I'm afraid you arrive a bit late with it, the packages are done by now
and will be released soon.

>  I'll wait your answer to send the patch.

Sorry for the late answer, go on with your patch, we will do the rest.

>  Best regards

Best regards,
Max.