[Xfce-i18n] About the Spanish translation for XFCE (branch 4_4)

Cristian Othón Martínez Vera cfuga at itam.mx
Thu Nov 29 23:56:53 CET 2007

El jue, 29-11-2007 a las 22:00 +0100, Maximilian Schleiss escribió:
> Le lundi 26 novembre 2007 à 12:53 -0600, Cristian Othón Martínez Vera a
> écrit :
> > Hi everybody!
> >
> Hi,
>
> >  I recently began to use XFCE, and noticed the lack of updates for the
> > Spanish translation. This weekend I had some spare time, and worked to
> > solve it.
> >
> >  I've made a patch to update the Spanish translation for the 4_4 branch,
> > but before I send it, I have two questions:
> >
> >  - It's a huge patch, obtained with 'svn diff */po/es.po'. Should I
> > split it, or send it as it is?
>
> I'm not sure what the difference is between your "svn diff */po/es.po"
> or just a "svn diff > es.diff.patch". We normally use the latter and I
> assume you only brought changes to the es.po files so you could as well
> use this command.

 Thanks for your answer! I've attached to this email the patch to update
the Spanish translation for XFCE, branch 4_4. The updated translations
are:

 - mousepad
 - xfcalendar (orage)
 - xfce4-mixer
 - xfce4-panel
 - xfce-mcs-manager
 - xfce-mcs-plugins
 - xfce-utils
 - xfdesktop
 - xfprint
 - xfwm4

 Since there's no Spanish translation for libxfce4util and
xfce4-icon-theme, I'll send them later, as separated files.

> >  - Would the updated translation appear in the 4.4.2 release? Just
> > curious.
> >
> I'm afraid you arrive a bit late with it, the packages are done by now
> and will be released soon.

 Ok, I understand it. Maybe for the next release.

> >  I'll wait your answer to send the patch.
> >
> Sorry for the late answer, go on with your patch, we will do the rest.
>
> >  Best regards
>
> Best regards,
> Max.

 Best regards
__(o< | Nombres/Names:        Cristian Othón  | cfuga at itam.mx
\/|/  | Apellidos/Last Names: Martínez Vera   | http://cfuga.net/

--
La información contenida en este mensaje de datos es confidencial,
constituye un secreto industrial y/o profesional en términos de la

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
it constitutes a professional and/or industrial secret in terms of the
current legislation, and is intended for its recipient only. If you
receive this message by mistake and/or if you are not the recipient
thereof, please notify the sender and destroy it.