[Xfce-i18n] About the Spanish translation for XFCE (branch 4_4)

Cristian Othón Martínez Vera cfuga at itam.mx
Mon Nov 26 19:53:33 CET 2007

 Hi everybody!

 I recently began to use XFCE, and noticed the lack of updates for the
Spanish translation. This weekend I had some spare time, and worked to
solve it.

 I've made a patch to update the Spanish translation for the 4_4 branch,
but before I send it, I have two questions:

 - It's a huge patch, obtained with 'svn diff */po/es.po'. Should I
split it, or send it as it is?
 - Would the updated translation appear in the 4.4.2 release? Just
curious.

 I'll wait your answer to send the patch.

 Best regards
__(o< | Nombres/Names:        Cristian Othón  | cfuga at itam.mx
\/|/  | Apellidos/Last Names: Martínez Vera   | http://cfuga.net/

--
La información contenida en este mensaje de datos es confidencial,
constituye un secreto industrial y/o profesional en términos de la

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
it constitutes a professional and/or industrial secret in terms of the
current legislation, and is intended for its recipient only. If you
receive this message by mistake and/or if you are not the recipient
thereof, please notify the sender and destroy it.