[Xfce-i18n] Dutch translation of Thunar

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Jun 16 13:19:03 CEST 2007

On sam, 2007-06-16 at 13:06 +0200, Vincent wrote:

> On 16/06/07, Maximilian Schleiss <maximilian at xfce.org> wrote:
>         On ven, 2007-06-15 at 22:18 +0200, Vincent wrote:
>
>         > ... I found a few errors with keyboard shortcuts.
>
>         I found some fuzzy lines, do you use poedit to translate this
>         file? If
>         not, please do so.
>
> Yes, I use poedit. It might be that I do not quite understand the
> purpose of fuzzy lines - I marked everything of which I wasn't sure if
> it was an appropriate translation "fuzzy".

That is the purpose of the fuzzy lines, you could consider communicate
with the other translators and submit them your doubts about these
strings and ask for their help.

>         May I also ask you to give the branched version of Xfce 4.4 a
>         finish
>         touch before continuing with trunk. To do so, have a good read
>         at this
>         mail I sent[1].
>
> If I run checkout-xfce_4_4-po.sh I get no packages for Thunar.

That is alright, Thunar is not branched at the moment. Still, there are
a few strings left to be done. Also, I noticed that you used an outdated
po file for Thunar, it has been recently updated with new strings. You
could update your version of the file by using the "update from pot"
option within poedit.

>         > Vincent

Best regards,
Max.