[Xfce-i18n] Update of German translations

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Fri Jan 19 08:54:43 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 18.01.2007, 17:35 +0100 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
> Hi,
>
> I just updated the translations of xfce-utils, xfcalendar and
> xfce4-trigger-launcher.
>
> Attached is a tarball with the patched po-files.

Hi!

Attached are xarchiver and xfce4-weather-plugin patches manually
concatenated because xarchiver is a source svn directory and not managed
with the goodies-update script. I hope it works and it should, as I
already changed the filenames in one of the patches to match this
"tranlsation repository" structure.

Another thing I found, is that in the xfce4-weather-plugin, the author
has weathr in his vincinity, while at me it's only in my vicinity and
that "Showers" is available twice and breaks msgfmt - so please merge
lines ...translate:44 and ...translate:144, as I did.

Have a nice release weekend,

Fabian