[Xfce-i18n] Update of German translations

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Thu Jan 18 22:02:10 CET 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:19:58 +0100, Jean-François Wauthy
<pollux at xfce.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 18:31 +0100, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> > The time gain for translators is not that high because the time you
> > save when not creating the directory structure you need for copying
> > the modified po-files from a configured source tree to the plain
> > source tree which was created by the checkout-scripts. And the
> > configured source tree is required to issue "make update-po" which
> > is also required before sending po-files to the list. Does nobody
> > than me get annoyed by this whole system?
>
> What about svn diff */trunk/po in the configured source tree ?
I thought this too because it would be the easiest solution and
probably I will do it in that way in future. But at the moment my tree
is like */po so the trunk directory is missing.
I'm checking out with a little script which iterates a array of
xfce-modules like
svn checkout http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/$i/trunk $i
So, the trunk folder is missing, I think I will change this.

> > By the way, the checkout-scripts also check out files from the
> > trunk/ folder like README, configure.in and such stuff.
> >
> the basic checkout scripts do that, not the -po ones
I used checkout-xfce-po.sh and it _did_ checked out files in trunk/ but
it is not really a problem.

Regards,
Enrico