[Xfce-i18n] Update of German translations

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 19 16:48:09 CET 2007

Fabian Nowak wrote:
> Hi!

Hi,

> Attached are xarchiver and xfce4-weather-plugin patches manually
> concatenated because xarchiver is a source svn directory and not managed
> with the goodies-update script. I hope it works and it should, as I
> already changed the filenames in one of the patches to match this
> "tranlsation repository" structure.

Thank you for taking care of it.

> Another thing I found, is that in the xfce4-weather-plugin, the author
> has weathr in his vincinity, while at me it's only in my vicinity and
> that "Showers" is available twice and breaks msgfmt - so please merge
> lines ...translate:44 and ...translate:144, as I did.

Your message has been sent on the goodies list and Nick Schermer took
care of it. It is now solved and your patch for the weather plugin
applied successfully and is uploaded. The Xarchiver changes are also
applied in my tree and I will upload it as soon as I finish the complete
rewrite of the French translation of the Thunar documentation, tonight.

> Have a nice release weekend,

Good week-end for you too.

> Fabian

Max.