[Xfce-i18n] Update of German translations

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Thu Jan 18 17:58:28 CET 2007

Enrico Tröger wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Enrico,

> I just updated the translations of xfce-utils, xfcalendar and
> xfce4-trigger-launcher.

this is great news, please have a look at this thread you are replying
to and see what I asked Fabian to do. Would you please be so kind to
follow the same steps, as to:

   1. go to http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto and grab the four files
      at the bottom
   2. create your own tree as explained on the page and apply your
      patches to it
      files and run 'svn diff > diff.patch' and send the patch to this list

I wait for your work to be uploaded, thank you very much. The reason I
am asking this is very simple, we, as in you and me, are doing the work
two times and there is no need for it as the tools exist. Your gain in
time is that you won't have to make three diffs, copy them to three
different folders and zip it all to send it to the list. My gain in time
is that I'll just have to patch once, no copy&paste or whatever, then
I'll change the ChangeLogs accordingly as to all the translations I
committ and voilà.

> Regards,
> Enrico

Best regards,