[Xfce-i18n] Update of German translations

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Thu Jan 18 18:31:18 CET 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:58:28 +0100, Maximilian Schleiss
<maxschleiss at bluewin.ch> wrote:

> Enrico Tröger wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> Hi Enrico,
>
> > I just updated the translations of xfce-utils, xfcalendar and
> > xfce4-trigger-launcher.
> >

> this is great news, please have a look at this thread you are
> replying to and see what I asked Fabian to do. Would you please be so
> kind to follow the same steps, as to:
>
>    1. go to http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto and grab the four
> files at the bottom
>    2. create your own tree as explained on the page and apply your
>       patches to it
> checkout files and run 'svn diff > diff.patch' and send the patch to
> this list
Hmmm, all my previous translation updates did I the way I did this time
and all was fine. But okay, if you don't want, it's your decision.

Attached is the requested one big patch. I'm not really convinced that
your proposed way is the better one but that's mainly my problem. In
the future, you will get the patches as this one and all should be fine.

The time gain for translators is not that high because the time you
save when not creating the directory structure you need for copying the
modified po-files from a configured source tree to the plain source
tree which was created by the checkout-scripts. And the configured
source tree is required to issue "make update-po" which is also
required before sending po-files to the list. Does nobody than me get
annoyed by this whole system?

By the way, the checkout-scripts also check out files from the trunk/
folder like README, configure.in and such stuff.

Regards,
Enrico