[Xfce-i18n] [AR] Finished committing...

Mohamed Magdy mohamed.m.k at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:24:41 CET 2007

<snip>

> This is great to see the Arabic translations resurrect after a long time.
>
> You spent more than an hour sending in all these translations one at a
> time, you may be wanting to do this with one command line and within a
> minute and spend the rest of the time translating :-)

I spent more time creating my local structure ;)

> Take a look on the i18n.xfce.org website and look in the svn_howto
> section, at the bottom are scripts that will help you create your own
> local tree to update the files and commit all the changes in a bunch.
>

> Also take a look at Daichi's translator guidance for more info if you
> need some.

I couldn't find them
> I checked your files and here is the result:

Thanks for doing that. I fixed thunar.
<snip>

Thanks for this reply max, I appreciate that.

btw, are the po files automatically updated whenever the pots are
updated? or I'm to update them?

Thanks auke and francois for replying.

Mohamed Magdy